Monday, September 14, 2009

Small White Hearts Done

This weekend I really enjoyed working on this project. I finished the small white hearts.

For the background of both of the small white hearts, I used leftover fabric from my one and only quilt project (about 20 years ago). I also glued a little piece of blue-ish, gray sparkly ric rac and a dainty little fabric rose to each.



For the heart on the left, I pinned a locket brooch that I used to wear years ago which has a picture of each of my kids in it from when they were 1-2 years old. I glued a couple vintage buttons to finish the look.





For the heart on the right, I made a heart out of vintage buttons and then finished the look with a cute clip on earring that I just adore.




I've almost got the last 3 white hearts done ... just looking for one last picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment