Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vintage4U, AllButtons, and AllPatterns on Etsy

I began my title with just Vintage4U on Etsy but I soon found out, Elaine actually has 4 online stores:

Vintage4U on Etsy where she specializes in antique and vintage toys, paper, supplies and treasures. Elaine believes (and I have to agree) that there are so many wonderful things from the past that just can't be replaced with today's modern items.

AllButtons on Etsy where she sells antique and vintage buttons. She loves the many styles and colors and it facinates her to see how the buttons have changed over the years.

AllPatterns on Etsy where she sells 100's of different patterns from many decades by many makers and for many styles. Many of the patterns for sale were never used and most of the ones that were cut have been very carefully done and are neatly folded and placed back into the envelope.

Timeless Treasures Antiques and Collectibles on Ruby Lane where she sells a variety of antiques and collectibles.

Elaine was an antique appraiser and sold antiques and collectibles for over 20 years. She's a very interesting lady and I found that I have some things in common with her. She loves contemporary christian music and I really could relate to her blog entry How I Learned to Conserve and Survive on her blog, Treasure It Always. I too love contemporary christian music, am a saver and big time coupon user.

I have to say that she has many wonderful items for sale. This vintage sewing notions collections is one of my favorites because there is something special about old sewing notions. I had some vintage sewing notions that I used to decorate a wreath. Elaine suggests making a shadowbox out of them which would also look good adorning the wall of a sewing room.

You can also find Elaine at the Vintage Village.

4 comments:

Antiques Galore Gal said...

Great review of Vintage4U! I will have to check out all her shops!

SKL said...

Nice review Kim. Will go to check out these shops.

Treasure It Always said...

Thanks Kim...that is an outstanding review of my shops...I really appreciate...I vote you write reviews professionally!

Endless Collectabilities said...

I have to say that I am meeting a lot of nice people this way!

Post a Comment