Tuesday, June 30, 2009

JenniferLynn's Finds at the Atomic Mall

Today I've stopped by JenniferLynn's Finds at the Atomic Mall. Jennifer is an artist, writer, and animal lover who lives in Maryland just outside the DC area. She loves to barter, use Freecycle, reclaim, dumpster dive, and try to help others out which she's done by joining a community of artists who put their proceeds into helping animals.

At JenniferLynn's Finds right now the major focus is books but you will also find some silver. Jennifer is always adding things and says that you'll never know what might turn up. She has the entire collection of the 1909 Harvard Classics (50 books in all) which cover every major literary figure, philosopher, religion, folklore, and historical subject through the 20th century. I love silver so the Reed & Barton Holiday silverplate is one of my favorites.


Jennifer also uses the Dragon Nthly as a promotional blog and can also be found at the Vintage Village.

3 comments:

SKL said...

Cool shop! thanks for posting this.

Antiques Galore Gal said...

Thanks for the information about JenniferLynn's Finds!

JenJen said...

Thanks for the feature. :)

I have a lot more stuff to get listed in my AM store, so people should check it often. I have not had much time lately, but I think I will make next week Vintage Week in my studio. ;)

I love the Reed & Barton bowl, too. I'm hoping someone will give it a good home.

Post a Comment