Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Enamelware Pan Becomes Kitty Bed

So, I continue to cross paths with enamelware that I just can't resist ... this huge handled pan came with about 10 other pieces that I bought at an auction. Unfortunately this one has a hole in the bottom ... it could have made a nice planter but I have several already so I decided to transform it into a cat bed.

I created a pillow from scrap material to fit in the bottom. I thought the metal would keep Boots a little cool and the pillow would give him a little cushion.

Boots wasn't sure what to think of his new bed when I placed him in it but quickly adapted and enjoyed laying in the sun.

I have added a couple more enamelware pieces to my store. And don't forget that I am always glad to combine shipping when purchasing multiple items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment