Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chippy Enamelware Pans Look Great on the Porch


I discovered a box of enamelware pans at an auction and couldn't resist the urge to buy them. The chippy enamel and the green trim was just too cute to pass up.

I brought them home knowing that they would look good on my porch ... and they fit right in with an old table that I painted green and an old bird cage that was also painted green.

You might notice right away the enamelware pan that is holding a basket of flowers but you may have missed the one that is in the crock or the one in the wicker plant stand with flowers in it.


In the small picture to the right, I've pulled the enamelware pan out of the crock so that you can see that it looks just as cute on the table!

I do have a few of these enamelware pans in my store ...

These are a little bigger than the ones I used but I can vision some old mason jars fitting nicely with fresh cut flowers ... or what about small clay pots with herbs?



In what ways have you repurposed your enamelware pans ... sure would like to know or even see a picture!


0 comments:

Post a Comment