Sunday, February 27, 2011

March Profits to Benefit Relay for Life

This year I will be attending 2 Relay for Life Events. These events raise money for research and programs for the American Cancer Society. We attend these events to walk laps, participate in the fundraisers, honor the survivors, and remember those who lost their lives to cancer.

On April 9th, my husband and I will be traveling to Purdue University to rally with Ashley, who leads the KMA team in memory of her mother, our dear friend, who lost the battle to colon cancer last year.

On May 14th, we will be traveling to Tallmadge, OH to rally with family and friends in our hometown. We will be there supporting my best friend, Kim, and her team, Schertzinger Believer's. It's been a tough couple of years for this team as they watched their mother, one amazing lady, battle cancer and lose the fight last November.

During the month of March I will donate 30% of all my etsy store, Endless Collectabilities, profits equally to the Relay for Life teams listed above. If you would like to make a donation to either of the teams, just click on the team names.

Together we can make a difference!

0 comments:

Post a Comment