Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year ... New Goals for 2010

In March of this year, I will have had my etsy shop open for 1 year and what fun that year has been. I have ...
  • opened Endless Collectabilities in March 2009 and as of today, have 64 sales, 52 shop hearts, and 6,351 visits;
  • joined the Vintage Village (a social network on ning) in May 2009 and became a premium member in October 2009;
  • created my first blog entry on June 26, 2009.
What have I learned?
  • Listing items on a regular basis increases sales.
  • Everyone needs a support group such as a social network of people with the same interests.
  • For a blog to be useful you need to find topics that interests others.
So now where do I want to go in 2010?
  • I am happy with my etsy sales. I want to continue to list items on a regular basis. I enjoy finding items, researching their history and adding them to my shop. It's heartwarming when somebody buys an item because they used to have one or it reminds them of ...
  • I want to stay involved with the Vintage Village on a regular basis. It's a great support group. There are great people there willing to share their knowledge and life experiences.
  • My blog ... I want it to be more useful. This is a bit of a struggle for me. I started my blog because I read that is how to market your shop but I never really thought about a mission statement so I've been floundering with what to blog about. In 2010, I want to use my blog to market vintage as well as vintage sellers.
Here's wishing us all happiness, fun, success, good health, and love in 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment